BUY Cidofovir 75 mg/mL
$750.00 – $21,000.00
$800 Per Vial
Cidofovir & Cidofovir Anhydrous uses – Cytomegalovirus Nucleoside Analog DNA Polymerase Inhibitor [EPC],DNA Polymerase Inhibitors [MoA],Nucleoside Analog [Chemical/Ingredient]. Cidofovir dosages – specified by physician as however packing dosage is 75 mg/mL & Dosages Form – INJECTION, SOLUTION. Cidofovir uses are in various complications related to ATA (anatomical therapeutic action ATC – ). Approved Universal name by FDA (Generic Name) for the drug is CIDOFOVIR. It is HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG in USA, UK, Canada and Australia. Route of administeration is INTRAVENOUS.
What is 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection
Treating CMV infection of the eye in patients with AIDS.
5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection is an antiviral agent. It works by stopping the reproduction of the virus.
Important safety information:
- 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection may cause drowsiness or dizziness. Using 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection alone, with certain other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or perform other potentially dangerous tasks.
- 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection is not a cure for CMV infection. Remain under the care of your doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose or use 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML but Injection for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection may lower your body’s ability to fight infection. Prevent infection by avoiding contact with people with colds or other infections. Notify your doctor of any signs of infection, including fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
Cidofovir All Brief Details.
|Generic Name – Cidofovir Anhydrous||Availability Drug Type – HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG||Form of doses – INJECTION, SOLUTION
BUY Cidofovir 75 mg/mL
|Manufacturer Company – Mylan Institutional LLC||Country of Manufacturing – USA||Administration Route – INTRAVENOUS|
|Drug Marketing Category
|USA Drug Product ID – 67457-210_cdf09920-bfe5-407c-921f-f4aefca3e29e||Medicine Product NDC – 67457-210|
|Drug Importer –
Mylan Institutional LLC
|Currency of drug Price
CAD, USD, GBP & AUD
|Legal Availability for public – HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG.|
FDA approved Application no. ANDA201276
|Medicine Uses Status – Cytomegalovirus Nucleoside Analog DNA Polymerase Inhibitor [EPC],DNA Polymerase Inhibitors [MoA],Nucleoside Analog [Chemical/Ingredient]|
How should I take 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection?
Use 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Do not inject 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection into the eye.
- 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection is usually administered as an injection at your doctor’s office, hospital, or clinic. If you are using 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection at home, carefully follow the injection procedures taught to you by your health care provider.
- If 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection contains particles or is discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged in any way, do not use it.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and away from pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Dispose of properly after use. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain local regulations for proper disposal.
- Continue using 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection for the full course of treatment even if you feel better in a few days.
- Like It is important to take the full course of probenecid prescribed by your doctor in order to help decrease the risk of kidney problems.
- If you miss a dose of 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection.
Who should not take 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection?
Some medical conditions may interact with 5 ML Vistide 75 MG/ML Injection. Because your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Decreased appetite; diarrhea; hair loss; headache; nausea; vomiting; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions ; bloody of black, tarry stools; chest pain; chills; confusion; dark urine; decreased urination; depression; eye inflammation or irritation; fast heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; loss of coordination; numbness or tingling of the skin, hands, or feet; seizures; severe or persistent sore throat or cough; shortness of breath; stomach pain; sudden weight gain; swelling or bloating; tremors; unsteady movements; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision changes; white patches in the mouth; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
small, medium, large
1 vial, 10 vials, 30 vials